Information about your appointment
● An appointment has been made for you at the practice
● Ideally, we would be grateful if you have taken all your required medication as normal prior to the appointment unless advised otherwise.
● Please, use the toilet at home prior to your visit and ensure you have had something to eat as per your normal routine. If you need access to the toilet- you will have to inform reception prior to use.
● If you are not exempt from NHS dental payments we will require payment over the phone prior to the appointment. The cost will be £22.70. If that is not possible, please let us know and we will provide you with other options which may include contactless payment or BACS payment prior to your visit.
● Please wait either in your car or somewhere close to the practice. There is a car park across the road if required.
Please call the practice on 01702344500 when you have arrived to let us know you are nearby. Once we are ready for you to attend your appointment we will ask you to come over.
This will help us maintain adequate social distancing measures within the common areas.
● At this point please come to the front door and we will let you in.
● We may require you to sign the FP17 documentation which you can find online at this link https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/sites/default/files/2020-04/Dental_PR_form_R8_20200401.pdf
● We can ONLY allow one person per appointment except for children or vulnerable adults. Any additional attendees should be asked to wait outside, potentially in their car
● Your temperature will be taken at the point of entry and if you have a fever, we will ask you to rebook.
● Please avoid touching any doors while entering or leaving the building and whilst in the practice
● Once treatment is over, we will provide you with all the necessary advice and post-op instructions.
● If needed, we will send a prescription to your chosen local pharmacy by fax or email. You may then collect it from there.
● If there are any post-operative concerns or problems, please contact us on 01702344500.